We know what it’s like when you’re in the zone – shooting hoops, perfecting backflips – but remember to look out for the little ones, and the big ones too.
- You are required to complete an Air Arena risk acknowledgement form, watch our safety briefing video and must be wearing our Air Arena grip socks before using any of our equipment.
- Only jump within your own capabilities, do not attempt anything you are not capable of doing.
- No running around any part of our arena is permitted.
- No jewellery is allowed to be worn whilst jumping.
- No food or drink is allowed on any of our equipment.
- It is advised that you warm up and warm down for your session, keep hydrated and take appropriate rest breaks where necessary to your own needs & or your children's.
- Kids have the right of way, always be aware of your surroundings.
- The use of any alcohol or drugs is not permitted and the Air Arena management has the right to refuse entry or use of our equipment.
- You MUST obey the rules of our trampoline park and take instruction from our Air Arena court marshals at all times. If you do NOT, then appropriate warnings will be given and you will be asked to watch our safety video again. If you continue to break the park rules then you will be asked to leave the arena, this is not only for your own safety but for the safety of other jumpers too.
- Any abuse or intimidation towards any of our Air Arena staff or other Customers will NOT be tolerated and you will be asked to leave the trampoline park immediately.
- If you are unsure of our rules/guidelines for the use of any of our equipment, then please ask a member of the Air Arena staff.
- Rule No 1: No walking, running or jumping onto anyone else's trampoline is allowed as this could cause injury to yourself or others.
- Rule No 2: Only jump within your own capabilities. Please do NOT try anything that you are not capable of doing.
- Rule No 3: No ‘double-bouncing’, this means that you are not allowed to purposely bounce another person higher on the same trampoline.
- Rule No 4: Please do NOT sit, stand or walk on any of the black edge padding.
- Rule No 5: Please don't run or jump off any of our trampolines, as this may cause you an injury.
- Rule No 6: The rules of our foam pit are; do not dive in head first or land on your front, the safest way to land is flat on your back. No backward take off's or triple are allowed.
- Rule No 7: No flips or somersaults are allowed from any of our platforms or boxes - this also includes the high box in the foam pit.
- Rule No 8: Phones are permitted but not when jumping. If you do want to take pictures or videos, you can use the blue padding or stand around the edges. If you are seen jumping with a mobile phone, you will be asked to put it back in your locker.
- Rule No 9: No jewellery is allowed to be worn whilst jumping. Please place items in the lockers provided.
- Rule No 10: The rules of the ‘Walk The Wall’ & ‘High Performance’ trampolines are: A maximum of five bounces are permitted before attempting to walk the wall. No flips, tricks or somersaults are allowed. No jumping from the wall to the trampolines. Only jump within your own capabilities. Be aware that these trampolines are much bouncier than the main arena ones, so please use with caution!
- Rule No 11: Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. Children that are 5 years old & under 5s must be accompanied on the trampolines by a parent or guardian at all times, and the adult is required to wear a pair of Air Arena grip socks.