This policy sets out how Air Arena protect and make use of the information that you give us when you use this website. We take protecting your privacy seriously and, should we ask you to provide information while you are using the website, it will only be used in ways described within this policy. We may change this policy from time to time but the most recent version will always be found on this page.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
b) Contact information including email address
c) Demographic information such as postcode, interests and preferences
d) Information pertaining to customer enquiries
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us to provide a better experience for all our users and enables us to improve our offering and services.
Specifically, we may use data for the following reasons:
a) Internal record keeping
b) To improve the products and services that we provide
c) To contact you in response to an enquiry
d) To customise the website for you
e) To send you promotional emails about products and offers that we think may be of interest to you
f) To contact you for market research purposes
Cookies and how we use them
Cookies are small files placed on your computer’s hard drive that enables our website to identify your computer as you browse through the site.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you.
They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
a) Analyse our web traffic to improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
b) Identify whether you are signed in to our website.
c) Store information about your preferences in order to present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
d) Recognise when you return to our website in order to show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously. Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
Controlling personal information
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or
more tick boxes allowing you to:
a) Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
b) Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily and notify us by simply sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to. Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites. However, we have no control of websites outside www.airarena.co.uk. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always be wary when submitting data to websites and read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all bookings made with Air Arena. All members of the party should be made aware of, and accept, these Terms and Conditions
- Air Arena reserve the right to make changes and amendments to these Terms and Conditions at any point.
- Any persons using the trampoline facilities must complete a waiver prior to their participation. Where someone is under the age of 18, this waiver must be completed by a Parent/Guardian.
- Activities involving trampolines are not without risk and misuse may result in serious injury or even death. All participants must watch our safety video and review all rules prior to their participation and on every subsequent visit. Our rules and safety video can be found on our website as well as on our premises.
- Participants should only jump within their own abilities.
- Pregnant women may not jump due to the risks it can pose to the unborn baby.
- Anyone using the facilities agrees to follow all safety rules and follow the directions given by the Court Marshalls. Failure to do so may result in an individual/group being asked to leave.
- Grip socks must be worn by all participants at all times while on the trampolines. Air Arena Socks must be worn at all times.
- Children under 6 should jump in the designated area and must be supervised by a parent/guardian at all times.
- Our trampolines are subject to a maximum weight of 127kg. Participants over this weight will not be allowed to use the trampoline facilities.
- We ask that all participants wear appropriate clothing during their visit and we reserve the right to refuse entry to individuals who are dressed inappropriately.
- Participants are requested to remove all jewellery, belts and watches before bouncing. Pockets must be emptied as loose objects can pose a hazard should they fall out during their trampoline session.
- Mobile phones are not to be used by anyone who is using the trampolines. Spectators are welcome to take photos/videos.
- Anyone found causing wilful damage to the facilities, fixtures and fittings within the park will be asked to leave and may be asked to pay to have the damage corrected.
- Air Arena accept no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property while visiting the site. Vehicles parked within our car park are parked at the owners risk and Air Arena take no responsibility for loss or damage, however caused.
- Air Arena reserve the right to refuse admission to individuals and groups if we believe that allowing admission will cause damage, harm or distress to people already within the site or the sites facilities. The Duty Managers decision is final in these cases.
- Air Arena reserves the right to change or cancel activities at any point and with no notice.
- A booking will only be classed as confirmed once a confirmation email has been sent from Air Arena.
- You must let us know, as soon as possible, if there are any mistakes in your booking confirmation.
- Latecomers may not be permitted to jump and no refunds will be offered in these circumstances.
- Individual bookings are non refundable and non transferrable.
- Where an individual decides not to participate, is not allowed to participate, or is asked to cease participation, no refunds will be made.
- Party bookings may be cancelled but the deposit will not be reimbursed. If the party is cancelled once the full booking cost has been paid, then the booking cost will not be reimbursed.
- Extreme cases will be individually considered by the management.
- Party bookings are subject to a minimum booking of 10 people (max 20). Parties of fewer than 10 people will be charged at the minimum rate based on 10 people.
- Additional people can be added to your party providing we receive more than 48hrs notice and providing that we have the space required to accommodate the additional guests.
- Groups are requested to arrive in good time for their party. Groups arriving late may not receive their entire time within the arena.
Refunds and Cancellations
Party Terms and Conditions