Is filled with tasty options from sweet treats to hot drinks.
- You are required to complete an Air Arena risk acknowledgement form, watch our safety briefing video and must be wearing our Air Arena grip socks before using any of our equipment.
- Only jump within your own capabilities, do not attempt anything you are not capable of doing.
- No running around any part of Air Arena is permitted.
- No jewellery is allowed to be worn whilst jumping.
- No food or drink is allowed in the Arena, only food purchased in our cafe is allowed to be consumed on site.
- It is advised that you warm up and warm down for your session, keep hydrated and take appropriate rest breaks where necessary to your own needs & or your children’s.
- Kids have the right of way, always be aware of your surroundings.
- The use of any alcohol or drugs is not permitted and the Air Arena management has the right to refuse entry or use of our equipment.
- You MUST obey the rules of our trampoline park and take instruction from our Air Arena court marshals at all times. If you do NOT, then appropriate warnings will be given and you will be asked to watch our safety video again. If you continue to break the park rules then you will be asked to leave the arena, this is not only for your own safety but for the safety of other jumpers too.
- Any abuse or intimidation towards any of our Air Arena staff or other Customers will NOT be tolerated and you will be asked to leave the trampoline park immediately.
- If you are unsure of our rules/guidelines for the use of any of our equipment, then please ask a member of the Air Arena staff.
- Rule No 1: No walking, running or jumping onto anyone else’s trampoline is allowed as this could cause injury to yourself or others.
- Rule No 2: Only jump within your own capabilities. Please do NOT try anything that you are not capable of doing.
- Rule No 3: No ‘double-bouncing’, this means that you are not allowed to purposely bounce another person higher on the same trampoline.
- Rule No 4: Please do NOT sit, stand or walk on any of the black edge padding.
- Rule No 5: Please don’t run or jump off any of our trampolines, as this may cause you an injury.
- Rule No 6: The rules of our foam pit are; do not dive in head first or land on your front, the safest way to land is flat on your back. No backward take off’s or triple are allowed.
- Rule No 7: No flips or somersaults are allowed from any of our platforms or boxes – this also includes the high box in the foam pit.
- Rule No 8: Phones are permitted but not when jumping. If you do want to take pictures or videos, you can use the blue padding or stand around the edges. If you are seen jumping with a mobile phone, you will be asked to put it back in your locker.
- Rule No 9: No jewellery is allowed to be worn whilst jumping. Please place items in the lockers provided.
- Rule No 10: The rules of the ‘Walk The Wall’ & ‘High Performance’ trampolines are: A maximum of five bounces are permitted before attempting to walk the wall. No flips, tricks or somersaults are allowed. No jumping from the wall to the trampolines. Only jump within your own capabilities. Be aware that these trampolines are much bouncier than the main arena ones, so please use with caution!
- Rule No 11: Children under the age of 12 must have a parent/Guardian over the age of 18 in the building at the time of jump. Children that are 5 years old and under Must be accompanied by an adult/Guardian at all times on the trampolines, adult/ guardian must also be wearing a pair of our Air Arena socks.
The waiver has to be filled out by ALL jumpers to be able to bounce, it is an agreement that allows you to participate in the activities of the park, safely. Each waiver has to be signed only once and lasts for 6 months.
Risk Acknowledgment Forms must be completed upon booking. Those under 18 years, must have their Risk Acknowledgment Form signed by a parent or guardian, over the age of 18.
Yes. They can be purchased at the reception area. Please note: Only Air Arena socks are permitted in the park.
To save disappointment we strongly suggest you book online then you are more likely to get to bounce when you want without having to hang around.
Each session is 1 hour but you can book extra time if you would like.
We suggest you wear clothing that you can move freely in. Tops must be worn at all times.
Yes we have a large amount of parking on our door step which allows a maximum of 4 hours free parking. Please be aware that weekends is very busy and to allow your selves extra time to park.